Professionally Training and Consulting since 1975
Serviced more than 100 companies across North America, with clients ranging from large corporations to small businesses, including manufacturing companies and service providers:
- Allison Gas Turbine
- General Motors Corp.
- American Axle & Mfg.
- Philips Lighting
- Central Foundry
- Saturn Motor Corp.
- Delphi Corporation
- United States Government
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Xerox Corporation
Education / Certifications:
- Owner of Pace-a-tronics - tool and die company
- Plant Manager of Trimatek - manufacturer of precision brake system components
- B.S from State University of New York at Oswego
- Graduate work at Rochester Institute of Technology
- Tool and Die Apprenticeship at Eastman Kodak Company
- Quality Management Systems Expert, certifying more than 30 companies to... ISO 9001, TS16949, AS9100
- Lean Manufacturing Expert
- Adjunct Professor at Rochester Institute of Technology, Monroe Community College, Genesee Community College and Canisius College